- Use hand sanitiser, gloves and any other responsible method for keeping everyone around you safe. There are hand sanitiser stations on site and hand washing facilities.
- Wear suitable clothing for the weather, and make sure you have good footwear as the event is mostly ourdoors and the ground very uneven in many places.
- Not suitable for buggies or wheelchairs yet.
- Toilets should be open on site, but be prepared that they may not be.
- COVID advice will be throughout the event. Please keep to the one way system, pass only when possible to keep your distance, do not touch anything if at all possible.
- Masks should be worn if necessary.
- Households must stick to their bubble rules
- If COVID lockdown happens, do not worry – we will try and move you to another date, or provide a drive through experience, or enable you to visit to collect your goodies and visit the site later.
- Refunds will be given if the event cannot be run, with the retention of a deposit which will enable you to visit the site before the end of March 2021.
- Please do not feed animals and do not bring food or drink on site – this is to keep everyone safe from touching anything more than they need to.
- We will be providing a free drink and something to eat at the pond. Please make sure all children are supervised when using the fires to toast marshmallows.
- Top drinks and biscuits may be bought later in the trail.
- Car Parking is at your own risk and any injury sustained by you as a result of not following the guidelines, cannot be accepted by us.
- When you arrive place your ticket up against the window so the bar code may be scanned.
- The ground is very uneven in places and the ground may become muddy in the event of a lot of footfall and wet weather. If you find a slippery place, let one of the wood elves know.
- The pond area is open and well lit. Children must be supervised at all times. The water is not deep, but it is cold and very muddy, so don’t let children go too near to the edge.
- Lost property will be collectable the next day – just email me at christmas @ ballylough.co.uk and make sure the subject field says “Ballylough Christmas”
- The organisers reserve to cancel or change the evet dates or times if the weather is not suitable, or there are restrictions in place for COVID.
- When posting your letters, Santa will not be able to handle the letter straight away – he will keep it safe read it later on.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes ahead of your time slot, and try not to be later than your time slot.
- All risk assessments will be kept up to date and in the event you spot something that may need attention we would be grateful to you for bringing it to our attention.
- Tickets are not fully refundable, but may be transferred and changed up to 24 hours before a booked time slot.
- We are retaining a portion of the ticket, which may be used to access the trail at a later date.
- In the event of the event changing to a drive through, you will be able to collect your goodies, and still see Santa and his team at work on the way through. You will also be able to revisit the site up until the end of March 2021, so you can enjoy the Heritage Trail too. Booking will be essential.